Is Eletre R a Total Disaster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtydean12

Reaction score
I've had my Eletre R for almost a year now, and let me tell you, it’s been a total mess. The heating and cooling? Totally useless. The ride is rougher than a gravel road, the sound system is basically a joke, and the lane keep assist is just plain annoying. Oh, and don’t even get me started on the squeaks and rattles - feels like the car’s falling apart from the inside. Lotus keeps promising they're on it, but honestly, it feels like nothing ever budges. Anyone else stuck in this nightmare? I’m this close to tossing in the towel and returning the thing!

I've had my Eletre R for almost a year now, and let me tell you, it’s been a total mess. The heating and cooling? Totally useless. The ride is rougher than a gravel road, the sound system is basically a joke, and the lane keep assist is just plain annoying. Oh, and don’t even get me started on the squeaks and rattles - feels like the car’s falling apart from the inside. Lotus keeps promising they're on it, but honestly, it feels like nothing ever budges. Anyone else stuck in this nightmare? I’m this close to tossing in the towel and returning the thing!
That's the problem when you bought the "first version" cars. There'll be a lot of bugs and issues. Tjat's why it's recommended to wait 2-3 years for the manufacturer to address any initial problems.

Join the Lotus Eletre Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back