Lotus Eletre ADAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentoy_bogz

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here. My dad's thinking about buying an Eletre. I'm curious about its safety features. According to what I've heard, it lacks some features such as lane keeping and cruise control. How is it working for those of you who have one? Is this good enough?

The Eletre's current motorway functionality is comparable to Tesla's Autopilot, and, in my opinion, superior. It pauses automatically when you signal a lane change and resumes once you've finished the maneuver. While [insert name of other car] does not currently provide lane change assistance, unlike Tesla's Enhanced Autopilot, I have found Tesla's implementation to be unreliable. Furthermore, the Eletre does not turn off its system when you make steering corrections, which is a common issue with Tesla's Autopilot. Overall, I believe the Eletre provides an excellent motorway experience. However, on country roads, it is not as capable as Tesla's Autopilot in terms of braking.

Join the Lotus Eletre Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back